Author Topic: Looking for a PRC+CEP team  (Read 468 times)

Legacy_omen_shepperd

Looking for a PRC+CEP team
« on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:55 pm »

I am attempting to gather a team to help with the revival of an old Mod/server that is no longer hosted Legends of Chance. I have been running through the mod as different character classes to determine how difficult the progression is for the different classes. So far I made it to 4th level with three or four of my characters.

Being the only one working on the mod it is taking me a longer time than I expected. I am using the CEP 2.4 currently in the mod and I intend on using the PRC 3.4 as well. Currently I don’t have the PRC in as it has a couple of scripts that conflict with my loot system and I am currently working on fixing this.

I would welcome fellow builders, scripters, play testers, and anyone in general interested in getting a good balanced PRC +CEP mod up and active.

Feel free to contact me on here for more information.

Legacy_omen_shepperd

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 01:46:13 pm »

More information for this mod, The story line will be something akin to a H.P. Lovecraft story or a dark horror story. I am trying to make a mod that invites players to play good characters and make efforts to not become corrupted by the evil enveloping the realm. 

Legacy_omen_shepperd

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 10:34:40 pm »

I finished mapping out two more areas last night, up to level seven is finished now. I may have more done tonight depending on how long my school work takes.