Author Topic: Looking for blindness/darkvision fix script  (Read 258 times)

Legacy_Shadooow

Looking for blindness/darkvision fix script
« on: August 14, 2015, 05:19:12 pm »

This used to be on PvP arenas, mine included, but I cant remember now how that worked.

Since to get bugged this way require certain circumstances which I cant reproduce I cant test it.

I think it was just apply new blindness/darkvision and remove it, but Im not sure, can someone post the script for this?

Legacy_WhiZard

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 12:11:51 am »

The issue that I know of is that if the effect has a spell ID then GetHasSpellEffect() will ring true, and the visuals of blindness will be applied, but no effect will be found looping through GetFirst/NextEffect().  This can be remedied by applying either ultravision or trueseeing to the target, which will remove whatever was left-over from the effect.  The circumstance that typically causes this problem is losing ultravision/trueseeing when the effect is still present.

Legacy_Shadooow

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 05:20:03 am »

The issue that I know of is that if the effect has a spell ID then GetHasSpellEffect() will ring true, and the visuals of blindness will be applied, but no effect will be found looping through GetFirst/NextEffect().  This can be remedied by applying either ultravision or trueseeing to the target, which will remove whatever was left-over from the effect.  The circumstance that typically causes this problem is losing ultravision/trueseeing when the effect is still present.

ok thanks for info