Author Topic: Searching for Spell Fixes  (Read 236 times)

Legacy_JediMindTrix

Searching for Spell Fixes
« on: July 05, 2015, 06:53:50 am »

Specifically the one's mentioned for Circle spells like Battletide and Circle of Protection from Alignment, but I can't seem to find them on the new vault. Does anyone know if I'm missing something plainly in my face, or possibly have them stashed away themselves?

Legacy_Shadooow

Searching for Spell Fixes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:49:06 am »

They might be inside the all script archive from Cancerian.

Still, the fixes for circles inside that package are outdated. They are using an old fix from Rabidness, but Ive found later that this fix isnt perfect and it stills refuses to work in one special case when two same auras from same caster met each other (circle vs evil/good issue only), it doesnt fix the circle dissapearing and it doesnt fix aura stacking (two battletides = enemies roll twice and in caseof spell mantle it will trigger it twice possibly collapsing immediately).

If you are interested in spell fixes you should try my community patch.

It fixes hundreds of issues that NWN Wiki isnt even aware of (as I have impression its there you heard about spell fixes), it fixes the problem with disappearing circles of auras after are transition, it handles the old aura fix issue I mentioned, I fixes aura stacking and it also makes auras and aoes like clouds to ignore spell mantle entirely as they should.

See this document for more info about community patch spell fixes.