Author Topic: PnP Coins for NWN1  (Read 995 times)

Legacy_Greyfort

PnP Coins for NWN1
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 12:02:45 am »

ok i downloaded 1_3 i was able to hold 49000lbs any more[tried to pick up a 50kstck which would have given me 50000lb] crash...the value of coins i collected was 5,275,500gp

MY above money changer script converts coins to there highest value coin type nicer then carrying 5 50k stacks of copper.

The M-Note (million gp) allows players to have 100's of millions with out adding weight.

I will adjust my work to fit the 1-3 version, and send you what I have.  I'm sure like my money changer, I feel its a logic[toolset limits or quarks] issue and not a math issue.

Legacy_Mad.Hatter

PnP Coins for NWN1
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 12:12:28 am »

Yeah, the only real issue (besides mispackaging) I didn't know about was CreateItemOnObject not creating multiple stacks. The v1.3 coins_inc should create stacks of 50,000 weight objects if iPounds >= 50000... Unusual.

Since you're looking for a more actionny feel, Greyfort. You should try changing the denominator of the weight function to something higher than 50. That would allow you to carry much more coin.

Modifié par Mad.Hatter, 28 mai 2011 - 11:13 .

Legacy_Greyfort

PnP Coins for NWN1
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 08:33:22 pm »

Here is my latest work for all the millionares out there, I have some RL work so it may be a little while before I can do any more work on them.  I am here to answer any questions on what I have done.  Mad.Hatter version is incororated into my example but stands alone.  If he makes any updates hak files but doesn't change script.  The work I have done should work just fine.  If he alters script code i will then have to adjust my code, but a small change.

Here is link to nwn vaults:
nwn_vault link:

http://nwvault.ign.c....Detail&id=6171

God Blesss all

Legacy_Greyfort

PnP Coins for NWN1
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 02:03:50 am »

I have combined my gold encumbrance with the pnp coins, insuring player encumbered by coins, and nwn gold.  Take a look it works nice.  If a player gets their coin changed to gold they are encumbered, if they get there gold changed to coin they are encumbered.   And if perchance they are still weighted down use the gold pouch and it will straiten out your problem.  This also allows mod builders to either use pnp coin loot drop or the nwn standard and players to be realistically weighted down by coins.  so far no weight crash over load scale for nwn gold is 1lb =1000gp and for pnp coins 1lb=50 coins.  This was done so when coins turned into gold at merchants player still weighted, and if someone uses scarfaces banking they can deposit gold, if they got it changed by the money changer.  You can see it all in the module.
module name: houndsilver_v11a106   Vault Link:
http://nwvault.ign.c....Detail&id=6171