Author Topic: scripting help needed...  (Read 307 times)

Legacy_zero-feeling

scripting help needed...
« on: December 17, 2010, 09:39:56 pm »

i'm looking to streamline a few of my scripts on my server, possibly making it more efficient, and i'm looking for the assistance of a knowedgable scripter to help me do so. i'm not asking for a full-time scripter, though that would be nice to have for my server, but more someone to help me go through the scripts i currently have to make them run smoother. I would post them on the forums here, but i think there would be too many and it might bother some people, that, and i'd rather not throw everything out into the open like that.

so, if your intrested, let me know via:
personal message
this post
how ever you like.

thanks in advance

Legacy_420

scripting help needed...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 11:53:19 pm »

My real life has been really busy lately (stupid real life) but things should calm down after the holidays (and a few more relatives die off). You can send me email at cep420@yahoo.com, but post or send me a PM when you do because I don't check that email regularly. Email is best to send code, areas, and blueprints, but technical questions can probably be handled through PMs.

Legacy_Greyfort

scripting help needed...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 01:53:40 am »

I will help ya, PM me or I you and we can work on what ever you need

Legacy_zero-feeling

scripting help needed...
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 11:57:38 am »

great, i have lots to do, and with a baby on the way any time (wifes due now) i might not have as much time anymore either. i'll be in contact shortly.

thanks

Legacy_Greyfort

scripting help needed...
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 02:28:53 am »

Congrats on the Baby, Truly a Blessing from God.  "Blessed is the man whose quiver is full."