Author Topic: CEP/Project Q & Tails  (Read 679 times)

Legacy_JediMindTrix

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 08:36:10 am »

Wanted to report that all Swine: line of models, except for vanilla NWN, caused toolset crashing STQl errors.

Legacy_Proleric

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 09:00:52 am »

Wanted to report that all Swine: line of models, except for vanilla NWN, caused toolset crashing STQl errors.

You can log CEP bugs here. That's the list that gets considered when planning future releases, as I understand it.

Legacy_JediMindTrix

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 09:37:32 am »

Alright I'll log it there, and leave out the robes one since no one else can reproduce it.

Is Plush Hyena of Doom's Alien supposed to have a 63 black forehead like Merrick'sDad's Gorilla face/hands do?

Legacy_Pstemarie

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 11:31:54 am »

I know where to find that on a placeable but I've never seen the option to set animation state on a creature before.

Forgot that was a creature - been a few years since I've tinkered with that model. I know its an animation issue - maybe the original template had an OnSpawn script attached that looped the animation used to make the bench appear.

Legacy_boodah83

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2015, 03:11:00 pm »

Alright I'll log it there, and leave out the robes one since no one else can reproduce it.

Is Plush Hyena of Doom's Alien supposed to have a 63 black forehead like Merrick'sDad's Gorilla face/hands do?

Nope, I have the same thing happening since 2.60, but it doesn't really matter since both robes work normal as robe 003 and 004 (which are the ones used in the Bioware blueprints).

Nice username btw, "Violent by Design" or just Star Wars reference?

Legacy_JediMindTrix

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 07:47:25 pm »

Never heard that album, just a few songs by them and I love Star Wars

Legacy_Shadooow

CEP/Project Q & Tails
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 11:03:20 am »

Speaking of the CEP tails. There are some tails added as a pelvis model, while this solution made sense pre 1.69, it doesn't now.

For example I have an item that allows players to add tail. However the tail selection is limited and doesn't contain for example the wolf tail from one of the pelvises. On the contrary the tail from pelvis is "free" making my item quite a worthless.

Wouldn't be better to get rid of the pelvis-method-tails and move them into standalone model usable as a creature tail? Sure there are issues like horses which uses tail, so normal tail isn't visible, but who knows how this behaves with pelvis tail?