Author Topic: The Horror of Wearing Pants  (Read 291 times)

Legacy_Hardcore UFO

The Horror of Wearing Pants
« on: August 21, 2011, 06:59:00 am »

I'm mostly done with my additional weapons, which was surprisingly easy - once I figured out how, and especially since I realized just in time before starting the mass renaming that Depheant's armory is already in CEP.

Now comes armor parts. I am looking at some of the more popular clothing packs, and I know some indeed contain a few of the things I want to add (the chic/classy overcoat with the scarf thing, for one), but the amount of material is sheerly massive.

What I am asking by this thread is whether there is a program out there that can view .mdl files in  series, perhaps by pressing an arrow like for Picture Viewer type programs. So far I've tried GFF, NWN Viewer and NWN Explorer and what makes them inconvenient is having to go through the Open File route to find the list always reset to the top. Anyway, thanks in advance!

Legacy_OldTimeRadio

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 01:13:22 pm »

I'm kind of puzzled by your message but if you're just trying to open and view a series of models, you should be using NWN Explorer Reborn.  It has a tree list on the left hand side of the window, like Windows Explorer does and once you've opened up the HAK you want to look through you can move through the models pretty quickly by just repeatedly hitting down arrow (to move to the next file in the hak) and the enter key(to open it).

Modifié par OldTimeRadio, 21 août 2011 - 12:14 .

Legacy_Hardcore UFO

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:43:59 pm »

That's exactly what I was after! Thank you!

Legacy_Master Jax

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:05:19 am »

The thread's title is certainly the best one yet. I'm going to steal it.