Author Topic: Bypassing level restrictions  (Read 356 times)

Legacy_cds13

Bypassing level restrictions
« on: December 09, 2012, 09:12:56 pm »

Hi guys, 
                 lvl restrictions come to 20 in the OC and 40 with HoU but is there a way to get over this limit? I saw the "halls of advanced training" that would allow you to create a 41+ level character but once created I don't know if it will gain further levels.
I remember I played once on a server (an italian one) where other guys reached levels around 60 or more but apart from the "online" solutions is there an "offline" one?

Thank you

Legacy_HipMaestro

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:36:58 am »

You may want to check over in the scripting forum.  I don't think levels over 40 are default scripting so you'd probably need to install one. There may be generic haks on the Vault that will provide that functionality for you.  But check with the tech group either in scripting (or perhaps even the CEP has it??)  if you find no help here.

Legacy_Aelis Eine

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 04:39:17 am »

I hear the The Awakening server under PW Action does that. Might want to try that for a bit and see how they set things up

(Edited for clarity)

Modifié par Aelis Eine, 12 décembre 2012 - 05:15 .

Legacy_HipMaestro

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 02:25:49 pm »

Since it appears you are interested primarily in a SINGLE PLAYER solution...

I poked around the Vault myself and found Funky's HG Legendary System

Having never used it myself, I can't vouch for how well it will integrate with what you plan on using those levels for, but I am certain Funky would help you work out any bugs should you encounter any.  In any event, I hope this is the kind of solution you are looking for.

I'm pretty sure that HoAT does nothing more than what the standard console commands would, as far as what actually happens to the character's status (like ability and feat selections at those levels).