Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights lost CDs but still have keycodes.  (Read 389 times)

Legacy_DoodTheDud

Neverwinter Nights lost CDs but still have keycodes.
« on: May 16, 2013, 06:52:09 am »

Hello! I have purchased neverwinter nights diamond edition a number of times (at least 5, I believe). I bought copies for my friends, and I bought two copies for myself (I lost the first one).

I managed to find the box to one of these, with the manual and its cd-keys still inside, but all my old game discs are in a cd holder that I lost a long time ago. I've been digging around my house for hours and I was just wondering if there's a way I can legally download NWN1 for free, since the CD-keys are the proof of purchase anyways.

I understand if it is not possible, but it would save me a great deal of trouble if there is a way and I simply don't know of it. Thank you for your time.

Legacy_1234boo75

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:24:04 pm »

Ive actuly been looking for the same thing with hordes of the under dark as my disk has been irreparably damaged with time, the key is fine though.

Legacy_kamal_

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 06:48:02 pm »

No, there's not. You can buy it via gog.com if you want; it's currently $10 and often on sale.