Author Topic: NWN Module save problems  (Read 489 times)

Legacy_Fipps

NWN Module save problems
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:56:22 am »

Hey guys, 
I'm havin some serious issues with my NWN modules not showing up, when I try to test them in the game. I can play the sample modules, but not my own. I save the modules in the toolset, but they aren't on the list of modules to choose from in game. I can even reopen and edit the modules in the toolset, so I know they are being saved.

When I opened explorer, this is what I found. This is what the module folder looks like normally. i55.tinypic.com/ngau15.jpg You can see all the sample modules in game. If you noticed, there is a little button in the corner that says compatibility files. When I click that button I see this i55.tinypic.com/wioow8.jpg. You can see my testing modules there. How can I get my modules into the right folder? Does anyone know what is causing this?

I just want to be able to play my modules heh.

Thanks for reading. 

Legacy_Lightfoot8

NWN Module save problems
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:07:33 am »

From Shia's Win7 sticky...

1. Install game using a custom install. When you are given the path to the install folder, change the path using the browse folder button so that it is not installed in 'programs (x86)', but directly on C drive. Do not make any shortcuts during the install process.