Author Topic: Hak Issue  (Read 520 times)

Legacy_Zoey13

Hak Issue
« on: April 10, 2011, 09:21:53 pm »

So, I recently downloaded a few haks (the list of which I won't mention because it is very long), and I saved the module.
All seemed well, until I restarted the toolset, at which point it told me it required these new haks, of which I apperantly did not have in my hak folder.
I looked in my folder and... there were the hak files it was telling me I didn't have.

I imagine this is from some sort of conflict or whatnot... my only interest at this point is -removing- these new haks.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be most appreiciated.

Legacy_Shadooow

Hak Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »

Open the module in NWHak.exe and export module.ifo

Now open module.ifo in GFF editor, you will see haks in Mod_HakList and you can delete them, after you delete those you want save it and upload via nwhak back to module and save the module.

Legacy_Dark Defiance

Hak Issue
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 10:02:22 pm »

Also make sure that you dont have any NWN utilities (like NWN Explorer) open, these seem to lock HAK packs to the point the toolset doesn't see them when you load the module.

-DD

Modifié par Dark Defiance, 10 avril 2011 - 09:02 .

Legacy_Zoey13

Hak Issue
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 01:15:53 am »

Ahh, thank you all so much! This has been fixed, thanks to your help.

Legacy_Jenna WSI

Hak Issue
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 04:02:50 am »

Dark Defiance wrote...

Also make sure that you dont have any NWN utilities (like NWN Explorer) open, these seem to lock HAK packs to the point the toolset doesn't see them when you load the module.

-DD

I was going to suggest this... happens to me still, I forget and leave stuff open. Close anything except the toolset and nwn.exe and try again.