Author Topic: Fishing for Builders  (Read 415 times)

Legacy_NorthWolf

Fishing for Builders
« on: January 15, 2011, 12:14:55 am »

Hello,

After some discussion with the other main contributor to a server project in development, we'd like to get some assistance from other builders and scripters. I'll lay out the information of the intended server quickly:

Name: The Silver Marches: Sundabar
Setting: Forgotten Realms
Category: Roleplaying

Forums: Click Here (They're really messy right now!)

The Silver Marches: Sundabar aims to create a representation of the Silver Marches, centered around Sundabar, with an emphasis on roleplaying. The goal is to get a server that seems professional in all aspects, not merely area design but also in dungeons, scripting, and custom content.

Builders will have access to a good deal of custom content, which is still in development, meaning you can easily request more content be added without excessively long delays. This is intended to be a content heavy server, however, meaning on top of the CEP 2.3  you'll need to contend with the current haks and their frequent updates leading up to the intended launch.

Admittedly our forums aren't very clean right now (noted above), but you'll have a good chance to help shape the final image of the project if you're interested in rendering any assistance. If you're interested contact me on MSN at:

ashapcott@live.co.uk

Would prefer to hear from you on MSN, but you can contact me by e-mail if you prefer.

Cheers,
North

Modifié par NorthWolf, 15 janvier 2011 - 12:17 .