Author Topic: PHoD - DOCTOR WHO  (Read 3689 times)

Legacy_PLUSH HYENA of DOOM

PHoD - DOCTOR WHO
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2015, 01:45:29 am »

Maybe we should post skeletal comparison diagrams or something?

Or just urge anyone remotely interested to examine a natural history text and observe the shapes and names of the lower leg bones in different species...

Legacy_Tarot Redhand

PHoD - DOCTOR WHO
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2015, 01:58:10 am »

Sorry about the tardiness of this but it's been bugging me ever since.

@zwekules

I have however done a whole tileset for someone once who never used it and never even said why.

As they didn't want it, you did release it on the vault didn't you? With a note saying what happened. Oh and I've only seen one thing anywhere that contained any of my work.

One other thought for everyone who posts stuff on the vault, and it doesn't always work but it's worth a try, if you include a hypertext link (right click on desktop/new/create shortcut - paste the address in the wizards text box), to the vault page hosting your stuff, the people who download it no longer have the excuse that they can't find it again.

The final thought is that I thought "Well I've finally done it. Made something nobody wants." for a couple of days when I posted those shapes but after a couple of days there were finally 2 downloads. Ah well I suppose it's the counterpoint to Libraria which was the fastest rate of downloads of anything I've posted.

TR