Author Topic: Alternate setting modules project for FRUA, wanted: mod designers for a team  (Read 753 times)

Legacy_HookedX

Hi, my design studio is making an RPG/Adventure game with HTML and some javascript, as a result I know I can get an efficient team going. Also a team will enable much more work to be done quickly, and with more viewpoints and input. I have been really wanting to help or run a desing team make some modules for some awesome RPG settings that have not had hardly any CRPG versions made for them. Here is the plan:

I would like to get a small (or bigger) team of designers for a team to make some mostly non-medeival fantasy (sci-fantasy is good) modules. There is a ton of medeival modules already, I would like to make a few Gamma World mods, then Star Frontiers, Shadowrun, Marvel Superheroes, Rifts, Traveller, Dragonstar etc.

I would really like to make with a team the Alpha/Beta/Gamma etc. campaign series of PnP modules for Gamma World. Where can I recruit fellow designers for this?

Legacy_ehye_khandee

I'm acronym impaired, what is FRUA?

Are you thinking of making a whole game using html and javascript? I'm not sure how much interest you'll find in html/javascript here as this is a NWN forum where most users are into making modules for NWN.

Your design studio?  How many people do you have on this task atm? What skills do they and you bring to the team? What experience have you had in this field?

Just a few questions to help start the ball rolling for you.

Hope this helps.

Here's wishing you the best on the project.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA

http://playnwn.com

Legacy_werelynx

I think he meant that his team used to do html and javascript.
Make a project on this site, invite people with skills your team lacks, make some topics(builders section?), make webpage, try moddb.com(another great NWN community).
Oh and check out the nwvault of course!(maybe post some news there)
I think FRUA stands for Fancy Ringing Useful Acronym.

Legacy_Tchos

I thought he was referring to Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures, but the post doesn't mention it.

Legacy_Lightfoot8

First this it off topic for this forum.

Second, I hope you have leased the right to use the trade marks that you noted in your post, If not you are opening yourself up to law suits in the future if your project ever goes anywhere.