Author Topic: Feedback Wanted  (Read 529 times)

Legacy_Dragon Studios

Feedback Wanted
« on: June 23, 2011, 11:59:12 pm »

The Lowland General 2

We await feedback for The Lowland General 2 from you guys.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Some users may experience a bug which causes The Mercenary Leader (of the mercenaries you can gain as help from the quest "Clear Out") to attack the player and companions, unfortunately, there's no fix for this as it's an error caused by CEP. The mercenaries are part of the faction townsfolk2 (which most friendly characters are part of) who are 100% friendly to the player and should never become hostile. I've no idea why The Mercenary Leader differs from everyone else and attacks the player sometimes. Some users may not experience this bug.

Solution:

It's best to avoid doing this quest until you reach Calm View to save the game, then you can simply head back to Naer Ron and undertake the quest from Stante (or finish it, if you accepted it previously) who can be found in The Red Rabbit Tavern, after finishing it, simply head back to Calm View and if the bug happens, you can simply reload the save you made at Calm View and continue with the game.

---
This bug is being addressed in a patch. So for now, we ask you avoid doing the Clear Out quest. Also, if you find hardcore mode too easy, try playing on a higher difficulty setting (we forgot to add in the download that hardcore mode is meant to be played on a higher difficulty but this will be addressed in the patch). The patch will also change the apperence of certain enemies so that enemies have more variety, there are some groups of enemies in the current version which just appear as clones of one another. For example, all Cultist enemies look the same. Apart from these minor fixes, both versions will be pretty much the same, so there's no reason NOT to play The Lowland General 2.

We'd like to hear about what you liked and what you hated.

Modifié par Dragon Studios, 23 juin 2011 - 10:59 .

Legacy_Dragon Studios

Feedback Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 01:40:12 am »

The Lowland General 2 has been patched and is now available on the NWN vault:

NWN Vault

Modifié par Dragon Studios, 30 juin 2011 - 12:40 .

Legacy_Eternal Phoenix

Feedback Wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 12:27:51 am »

It's good.

Legacy_Dragon Studios

Feedback Wanted
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 04:40:16 pm »

Thanks.

Oddly, all my entries on NWN vault have been deleted. It seems the moderator of NWN vault doesn't even know how to run the place. I've literally seen several trolls rate modules 1 star for no reason and this happened for The Lowland General 2. I emailed the moderator (BeyondThePale) to remove the rating but got no reply and now all my entries are gone. I certainly won't be bothering with NWN vault again now. What a waste of time with a person who can't even run the place.

You can find all our modules, updated and patched on our Moddb page.