Author Topic: E.O.A Elements Of Alma  (Read 596 times)

Legacy_Omega27

E.O.A Elements Of Alma
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:28:44 am »

For all those who are awaiting the final version of E.O.A ( social.bioware.com/project/3974/ ).

The current Demo ends a bit shorter then it is suppose to. Im also sorry to say i do believe its a bit late to try and fix this problem seeing as the full version will be uploaded soon.  So i would like to give my apologies to those who have downloaded the current demo your play time will be cut shorter then planned, but you are still able to  experience enough game play of the first chapter, and half of the second chapter.

So i ask of those who are supporting this project to hang in there, the story will soon be here. 
Thank you for the support 
-Omega27 (eoadesign11@yahoo.com)

Legacy_jmlzemaggo

E.O.A Elements Of Alma
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:42 am »

By Final are you saying this is the one and only to play?

Legacy_Omega27

E.O.A Elements Of Alma
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 08:35:19 pm »

By "Final" i mean there will no longer any more demo version, everyone will be able to download the full first game and play it to the end, with out any errors. Unless there are glitches on your part. If that occurs, i wouldn't mind trying to fix that problem.
After uploading the first game ill get right to work on the other games to follow the story.