Author Topic: Rise of a Legend Reaches 500 Downloads!!!  (Read 549 times)

Legacy_Dragon Studios

Rise of a Legend Reaches 500 Downloads!!!
« on: April 25, 2011, 03:25:45 pm »

Rise of a Legend has reached 500 downloads on Moddb. We have 22 watchers and our Moddb page has over 11,000 views from fans of our modules, fans of NWN and people interested in NWN. This shows there are still a good handful of people who still play NWN and this has inspired us to continue developing modules for NWN. Feedback for Rise has been mixed but improvements are being made and we are working to eventually deliver the best modules possible such as The Lowland General 2.

So here's to Rise and here's to NWN.

'Image

Modifié par Dragon Studios, 25 avril 2011 - 02:29 .

Legacy_Bubba McThudd

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:07:31 pm »

Well done!  

But you should consider enabling comments and voting on your Vault pages.  It is the best way to garner feedback and attention for your mod in the NWN community.  I found the feedback from the comments invaluable when I was "sanding off the rough edges" of Agrenost.

Legacy_TSMDude

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 11:43:29 pm »

Bubba McThudd wrote...

Well done!

But you should consider enabling comments and voting on your Vault pages. It is the best way to garner feedback and attention for your mod in the NWN community. I found the feedback from the comments invaluable when I was "sanding off the rough edges" of Agrenost.

What he said.

Legacy_Dragon Studios

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 01:41:35 am »

Yes, people said this before. Only two of our modules on the Vault have comments and voting disabled, the biggest module (Rise of a Legend which we want reviewers to center on more) has votes and comments enabled but there's been no comments for the entire month it's been there. All the feedback has been from this site and from Moddb. Still, I'm glad it's reached 500 downloads.