Author Topic: KickBong, Llollerbye, Karsh Kale and JeepersCreepers Present: The Great Escape PACK NWN MODS  (Read 2347 times)

Legacy_SnappleandKarshKale

Karsh Kale died of aids during the making of Dungeon Arkamnam - The Great Escape - the sequel to Urgorath The Great Escape From Dungeon Slax and shortly after, I walked away from creating it. JeepersCreepers (Snapple) was forced to cancel Dungeon Arkamnam - The Great Escape as an result. In the end, he took his own life. I was coming back to help him create Dungeon Arkamnam - The Great Escape but it's too late now. However, The LKKJSGAYMAN team present to you one final product. A bundle of great award winning modules! 

UPDATE:

14/02/2011

I created one more module. Beyond The Dead - D&D Style. A module that puts A Dance With Rogues to shame.

EDIT:

Due to community requests. I am marking these modules as adult themed modules. They are comedy modules, don't play if you are under 18 and are easily offended.

Beyond The Dead - D&D Style:

Beyond The Dead - D&D Style

The Great Escape Pack:

The Great Escape Pack

Modifié par SnappleandKarshKale, 23 juillet 2011 - 11:57 .

Legacy_omen_shepperd

each of these mods promote rape. something that i am sure a number of people in the community find offensive. there is a reason they were removed from the vault and they need to stay removed IMO.

Not true. Rape happens in some of the modules but rape also happens in A Dance With Rogues and Urgorath The Great Escape From Dungeon Slax contains no rape. These are adult themed modules.

Modifié par SnappleandKarshKale, 20 avril 2011 - 05:19 .

Legacy_olivier leroux

Being offensive is obviously the one and only thing these "modules" are about. Just reading the text above the links should give anyone a good impression about the 'maturity' and the intentions of the creators (if there's even more than one little troll kid behind it, which I doubt). *shrugs*

These are adult themed modules. They will be offensive to some. If I wanted to troll, I'll just troll on a forum.

Legacy_olivier leroux

SnappleandKarshKale wrote...

Not true. Rape happens in some of the modules but rape also happens in A Dance With Rogues and Urgorath The Great Escape From Dungeon Slax contains no rape. These are adult themed modules.

The difference is that A Dance With Rogues was written by a courageous author dealing with difficult subjects on a mature level and as part of a believable story while your posts have simple homophobia and provocation for its own sake written all over them.
:innocent:

These are adult themed modules. They will be offensive to some. If I wanted to troll, I'll just troll on a forum.

I'm sure you would.

Modifié par olivier leroux, 20 avril 2011 - 05:24 .

olivier leroux wrote...

The difference is that A Dance With Rogues was written by a courageous author dealing with difficult subjects on a mature level and as part of a believable story while your posts have simple homophobia and provocation for its own sake written all over them.
:innocent:

I'm sure you would.

Untrue. A Dance With Rogues' sexual encounters are said to be the fantasies of the author who states this in the description. A Dance With Rogues contains many unnecessary sexual encounters (just like mine) and have attracted criticism for it. Unlike ADWR though however, my modules are fully about the sexual encounters meant to be funny. My modules contain no homophobia. There's no gay hating in them. If one of the NPCs is gay, so what? Female characters can run through these adult modules (meant for laughs) too. So the NPCs are actually bisexual. The only gay character is the main character for Beyond The Dead but you may pass playing a female too.

Again, if I wanted to troll such things. I'll post such things on forums. Instead I made modules that some might find funny and some might find offensive. I can't help who likes or hates these modules. If you don't like them, move on.

Modifié par SnappleandKarshKale, 20 avril 2011 - 05:35 .

Legacy_BeyondThePale

These files will no longer be available from the Vault.

Legacy_KickBong

No but they can be found on Moddb from now on:

Beyond The Dead
The Great Escape Pack

From us remaining two at The LKKJSGAYMAN team. We bid everyone a good play.

Modifié par KickBong, 03 mai 2011 - 03:11 .

Legacy_KarshKale

KickBong wrote...

No but they can be found on Moddb from now on:

Beyond The Dead
The Great Escape Pack

From us remaining two at The LKKJSGAYMAN team. We bid everyone a good play.

The Great Escape Pack has been approved. Enjoy all.

Modifié par KarshKale, 02 mai 2011 - 01:48 .

Legacy_Elhanan

Based on the critical reviews, I will pass. Thank you.

Legacy_kalbaern

On a lark I'd downloaded them. Wasn't at all suprised by their testing. Unimaginative, rife with spelling errors and poorly constructed single area modules obviously aimed as a personal assault against someone in particular the creator(s) dislike.

If you like a 1 minute cutscene replete with typos, poor use of content and no obvious attempts at creativity, then I can't recommend these modules highly enough.

Legacy_omen_shepperd

kalbaern wrote...

On a lark I'd downloaded them. Wasn't at all suprised by their testing. Unimaginative, rife with spelling errors and poorly constructed single area modules obviously aimed as a personal assault against someone in particular the creator(s) dislike.

If you like a 1 minute cutscene replete with typos, poor use of content and no obvious attempts at creativity, then I can't recommend these modules highly enough.

i couldent say it better myself. kalbaern hit the nail on the head IMO.

Legacy_KarshKale

No. You just didn't like them because of the adult content they contained and felt offended. Saying they were ALL rife with spellings errors when only Urogorath - The Great Escape was is just plain silly.

Legacy_Farsoe

I will admit...I lol'd.

But these modules are truly sick. You weren't kidding when you said they put A Dance With Rogues to shame.

Modifié par Farsoe, 07 mai 2011 - 11:32 .