Author Topic: The Valen Shadowbreath thread :)  (Read 35811 times)

Legacy_Deliciously-Demonic

The Valen Shadowbreath thread :)
« Reply #570 on: March 06, 2011, 12:06:57 am »

dirtsa90 wrote...

Valen <3>

Anyways it´s pretty late so goodnight everyone, I hope you all have sweet Valen(and Fenris for the Fen-girls) filled dreams. '-_-'

EDIT: I´ll check the site out when I´m home tomorrow (and not using my BF´s laptop)

Speaking of dreams... 'Image

Well, this isn't actually perverted. I know, shame on me. <>
But last night I stayed up too late writing dialogue for my mod, so I went to bed with Valen on my mind. Which is normally a bad thing. In a good way.

But instead my dream was that I was my PC and I was having a dream (INCEPTION ANYONE?!), of being attacked by an endless horde of...devils? Demons? I forget which. But they were damn ugly, and evil. ':huh:'
And then in my dream I woke up, and I was lying next to Valen, and in my sleep-filled mind, I thought 'OMFG THIS IS REALITY CAUSE I JUST CAME OUT OF A DREAM!' And then we cuddled. ':wub:'
I'm a cuddler. Shuddup.

And then my alarm went off and I realized that was the dream. And I was a sad Demonic. ':crying:'

I'm sorta glad that Inception isn't real. If it were I'd be all up in there, making HotU dreams which would slowly turn into reality. Then I'd end up pulling a Mal. x_x But at the same time...GAH I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!

Mel213 wrote...

Deliciously-Demonic wrote...

-snipped for brevity-

Hey D-D, Auddi from P&T here. My first post (well, one of my first posts) on those boards was about my module. Mynfel was kind enough to give me a workspace right after that. Don't be shy - try asking her in a PM if she could set you up with a workspace down in the mod section.

Heh, maybe I'll do that once I work up the courage. ':blush:' I've got a severe phobia of talking to admins, though. ':pinched:'

Modifié par Deliciously-Demonic, 06 mars 2011 - 12:09 .

Legacy_tankgirly

« Reply #571 on: March 06, 2011, 12:30:23 am »

I love this thread.

Am I the Seer now? Wow. Feeling very honour.
In my dear friend Nastrandir's fanfic the Seer get to romance with Imloth. Heheheheh, perish the thought...

« Reply #572 on: March 06, 2011, 12:41:29 am »

tankgirly wrote...

I love this thread.

In my dear friend Nastrandir's fanfic the Seer get to romance with Imloth. Heheheheh, perish the thought...

Imloth is...hot. ':wub:'

If you get to be the Seer, I claim spot of PC. ':lol:' -grabs the Relic of the Reaper and huggles Deekin-

Legacy_Drima

« Reply #573 on: March 06, 2011, 08:13:48 am »

tankgirly wrote...

I love this thread.

Well, Imloth is cute! In a manly way!<>

May I be your acolyte, Mother Seer?

Legacy_tankgirly

« Reply #574 on: March 06, 2011, 11:57:34 am »

Drima wrote...

tankgirly wrote...

I love this thread.

Well, Imloth is cute! In a manly way!<>

May I be your acolyte, Mother Seer?

':lol:'

Legacy_Silver Crimsonthorn

« Reply #575 on: March 06, 2011, 01:36:26 pm »

OMFG! I'm gone for a few days at most...and DD MAKES ME CHOKE ON MAH PIEROGIES!

Woman....you write well. And I would hide from Elizabeth if I ever were to meet her. Now....the consummation...made my bf choke as he started to read over my shoulder like a fool. *laughs maniacally* He's started to read ART, and is snickering every once in a while and muttering to himself. He's also started reading my fic and called me a...what was it? "Rabid pouncing cougar of a plotting drow fangirl"? Something like that.

Anyhoo.....welcome to all newcomers. This  is not Sigil, this is not Neverwinter nor Waterdeep...this is ...safe. Good. Like a bed filled with Valen or Fenris. XD

EDIT--

OMG TOP O THE PAGE!

*does a little dance*

Modifié par Silver Crimsonthorn, 06 mars 2011 - 01:37 .

« Reply #576 on: March 06, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »

A male is reading my story? O_o Well. It was made for fellow fan-girls, but...er...okay? -has no idea what to say- I guess I'll take your bf's reaction to A.R.T as a compliment, considering I did my best to make it LOL-worthy. Heh. I am making an alternant, less 'childish' version of it on Petals and Thorns called I'm Not a Hero. Where she's actually from FR, and based more off my henchman version of her (yes I made her a henchman in my HotU. xD).
I would run too...mainly because I would be flirting with Valen like crazy if I were really in FR, and then...she would kill me. Then raise me and kill me again. And Max with stand on the side-lines, snickering.

As for the consummation, well, I am pretty much winging it in that area. I've never had a boyfriend so I've got no idea what I'm doing there. I'm mostly just writing would I wouldn't mind happening to me.
But I'm glad you enjoyed my dialogues. x3

And new art! (Of Valen and Elizabeth):
Linked due to nekkidness

Legacy_Silver Crimsonthorn

« Reply #577 on: March 06, 2011, 04:53:58 pm »

Oh my.

Legacy_Drima

« Reply #578 on: March 06, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »

Well, THAT'll inspire you like from here into forever >D

Legacy_Meeszy Alexy

« Reply #579 on: March 06, 2011, 06:28:19 pm »

Excuse me for a moment, I've just had a massive nosebleed... *faints from lack of blood*

« Reply #580 on: March 06, 2011, 06:37:28 pm »

LOL, those are pretty much all three stages of my immediate reaction when I saw it. xD

Modifié par Deliciously-Demonic, 06 mars 2011 - 06:37 .

Legacy_dirtsa90

« Reply #581 on: March 06, 2011, 08:00:10 pm »

AARGH! I just had to check the dragon age wikia about talents and spells and the page I began at (not regarding those subjects) had a heavy story-spoiler in it (which I know wasn't there yesterday and has now been removed).. ':crying:' Do I really have to black-out everything DA related so the story-spoilers wont ambush me. ':crying:'

Luckily the blood-loss from nose-bleeding due to that hot artwork sort of helped bleaching my brain..<3>

Modifié par dirtsa90, 06 mars 2011 - 08:00 .

« Reply #582 on: March 06, 2011, 08:50:55 pm »

[Early Romance] Annoy Valen;;

Pull his tail;

-Your party has been walking for a while, and you begin to almost literally fall asleep on your feet. While you're slowing losing yourself to sleep, Valen glares menacingly at you at takes the lead.
-He ignores you, walking swiftly and acting like the leader.
--Pull his tail 1.1
--Take the lead again 2.1

2.1 - You make a noise of annoyance, and overtake Valen easily. For a moment he walks beside you, looking as if he's going to walk in front of you again, then drops back to the back of the party again.

1.1 - Well, he wasn't expecting *that*. In one move, you manged to make the tiefling drop to the dirt. He pushes himself up on his hands and knees and glares at you.
--[Look innocent] 1.2
--[Glare back] 1.2
--I'm the leader here, tiefling! 1.3

1.2 - He growls lowly and gets back to his feet quickly.
 [Nathyrra] - With a snicker, Nathyrra interjects; "Next he'll be pushing her into the mud!" 1.4

1.3 - "Really? Then why were you dozing off when you're suppose to be leading?" the tiefling asks coolly, getting back up to his feet.
  [Nathyrra] - With a snicker, Nathyrra interjects; "Next he'll be pushing her into the mud!" 1.4

1.4 - With one final glare in your direction, Valen turns to the back of the group, desperately brushing dirt off his armor.

Poke him;

-Valen is standing next to you, unaware of your presence. You are suddenly tempted to change that...
--[Poke his arm] 1.1
--On second thought...not a good idea. [Do nothing] [END DIALOGUE]

1.1 - Valen stiffens, watching you warily out of the corner of his eye. After a moment, he shrugs his shoulders and turns away. "Don't touch me."
--[Poke him again] 1.2
--On second thought...not a good idea. [Do nothing] [END DIALOGUE]

1.2 - "I said don't touch me." He growls, glaring at you.
 --[Raise your hand to poke him once more] 1.3
 --Sor-ree! [END DIALOGUE]

1.3 - Before you can poke his arm a third time, he grabs your arm into an uncomfortably tight grip. "Don't test my patience."
 --[Risk it all to poke him once last time with your free hand] 1.4
 --Ow! Let go of me! 1.5
 --[Try and pull away] 1.6

1.4 - You raise your free hand and tap his shoulder with it innocently. He lets out a growl of frustration and releases you. "Gods above, will you stop being such a pest, woman?!" Valen snaps, walking away, tail twitching with agitation. [END DIALOGUE]

1.5 - He lets go of you easily. "Stop annoying me, woman." he says simply before walking away. [END DIALOGUE]

1.6 - He allows your arm to slip from his grasp. "Stop annoying me, woman." he says simply before walking away. [END DIALOGUE]

Flick his horns;

-Overcome with the sudden urge to annoy your tiefling companion, you walk up to him while he's resting, sitting on a boulder and obviously not paying attention.
 --[Flick his horns] 1.1
 --[Change your mind and walk away] [END DIALOGUE]

1.1 - The moment your finger smacks against the hard, goat-like horn, you realize this was a bad idea, as pain shoots through your finger. "OW!" Valen brings his hand up to the assaulted horn and glares at you. "What was that for?"
 --To annoy you. 1.2
 --No reason. 1.2
 --[Ignore him and look after your hurt finger] 1.3

1.2 - "Oh, I see." Valen drawls sarcastically, glaring at you. "Don't do it again." He turns away, but is careful not to doze off around you again. [END DIALOGUE]
1.3 - Realizing you aren't paying him the slightest amount of attention, Valen sighs with exasperation and walks away. [END DIALOGUE]

--

And now I'm going to go play EVE. '^_^'

Legacy_dirtsa90

« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2011, 09:27:16 pm »

@DD

I really love the "poke him" option, especially 1.4. xD

« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2011, 11:25:55 pm »

Warning: I just had a lot of sugar. x3

WE NEED TO HAVE A PICTURE OF FAN-GIRLS MAKING FENRIS COSPLAY AS VALEN! AND/OR VICE VERSA! THE ORDER DICTATES! -glances at Tanky meaningfully-