Author Topic: The Valen Shadowbreath thread :)  (Read 35762 times)

Legacy_Deliciously-Demonic

The Valen Shadowbreath thread :)
« Reply #1110 on: August 21, 2011, 08:07:19 pm »

Madame Rose Crimsynn wrote...

Deliciously-Demonic wrote...

Tashash wrote...

Imagine how damn (more) awsome Valen's love confession would be if you could actually watch it as a cutscene? Could actually watch him kiss your PC? (And more -DD, I know your're thinkin' what I'm thinkin' 'Image)

Who? Me? Think dirty? You've got the wrong DD, hunny. 'Image

It's sad that I can hear exactly how much sarcasm just pours off that. 'Image

...Sarcasm? /ME/? Have we met at /all/':huh:'

Have I mentioned lately how much I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image

':lol:' NYA I FEEL ZE LOVE

Don't be expecting it anytime soon, though, hun; games take a while to make, and I ain't taking my courses just yet. x3

Modifié par Deliciously-Demonic, 21 août 2011 - 07:09 .

Legacy_Madame Rose Crimsynn

« Reply #1111 on: August 21, 2011, 08:41:59 pm »

ROFLMAO

I just wrapped up HotU with my lovely CG bard Grace (perfectly pasty white with perfectly pasty white hair and pasty white wings-- thankfully her armor is black or most of Act III would have been "Where's Grace?"), and, of course, she ended up with Valen as her One True Love.

However, I like to get the Sleeping Man's One True Love also because I like to wrap up that little side-quest, and... Well, the Sleeping Man's One True Love was oddly (and hilariously) enough Grace. Umm... glitch maybe? Or did I just get some wacky ass love triangle? (I am so sad that I couldn't wrap up that quest though-- It feels like a loose end)

« Reply #1112 on: August 21, 2011, 10:29:38 pm »

That happens a lot. xD

Something to do with variables or something. I only wish that romanced!Valen had a BIT of a reaction if your character ends up the SM's OTL, or gets kissed by him, y'know? ._. It's like...dude. Seriously? *plans to remedy this*

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1113 on: August 21, 2011, 11:29:47 pm »

Somebody should mod a remedy :3....... Creepy love triangle? Crackfic idea maybe? *puppy eyes at DD*

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1114 on: August 21, 2011, 11:40:10 pm »

I might get the game again when I get my dinosaur of a computer virus-free. Heard they sell diamond Ed at walmart. God I pretty much forgot everything about the game but deekin and valen xP maybe I'll wait a few months... Or years until I get a new computer.  Hopefully by them somebody would make a mod that ruins all seriousness the original game would have had. A cracky-version with diologs rewrites. Something to make you replay the whole game over again just for the laughs or moment-breakers? ._. could somebody do that? (the world of modding and or modders is alien to me)

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1115 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:35 am »

Hm. How much memory does NWN (plus expansions) take up? :x

Legacy_Hardcore UFO

« Reply #1116 on: August 22, 2011, 07:13:27 am »

My NWN folder minus the hak folder comes out to about 5 GB. I didn't prune out modules and other added stuff, so it's less than 5 GB but I don't know by how much.

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1117 on: August 22, 2011, 12:04:13 pm »

Oh. My Dino comp cod totally take that then. Jus gotta get it de-epic-virused now. Thx. :3 I may be seeing a certain tiefling again sooner than I thought.

Legacy_Jthesunshinegirl

« Reply #1118 on: August 23, 2011, 12:32:15 am »

That reminds me. 8D I'm going to be going to college soon and I'm going to be taking classes in Video Game Design. So I plan to do a fan-made 'remake' of NWN: HotU during that time. ':wizard:' JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE NYAAA~

I know this will probably take you a while, but I'm already excited!!!'Image

P.S. Any updates on the adventures of Valen and Elizabeth on the Maker's Isle???'Image

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1119 on: August 23, 2011, 03:25:53 am »

Ugh i have no clue how I got this virus on my comp -.- I can't seem to kill it, and anybody I can find who might charges too much. Don't have that moneyz atm. Eh, guess I'll wait a year or so, when I get a new comp NWN is going to be one of the first games I put on it. >:3 Tiefling can't hide behind uber viruses forever.

« Reply #1120 on: August 24, 2011, 12:57:03 am »

Jthesunshinegirl wrote...

That reminds me. 8D I'm going to be going to college soon and I'm going to be taking classes in Video Game Design. So I plan to do a fan-made 'remake' of NWN: HotU during that time. ':wizard:' JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE NYAAA~

I know this will probably take you a while, but I'm already excited!!!'Image

P.S. Any updates on the adventures of Valen and Elizabeth on the Maker's Isle???'Image

Unfortunately, my gaming and writing computer is down at the moment (And /right/ when I got Legacy, too! D:) so I can't write, since all my text files and NWN is on there. :/ I don't know when I can afford a new motherboard, so it may take a while. Until then, INaH is on haitus. Sorry.

Legacy_OfficerDonNZ

« Reply #1121 on: August 24, 2011, 07:56:08 am »

From memory being the sleeping man's one true love is somewhat random. It could be a female PC, Nathrrya, or the woman the watches over him and I think maybe Airbeth.

Legacy_Tashash

« Reply #1122 on: August 24, 2011, 08:17:36 am »

Have I mentioned lately how much I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image'Image

':lol:' NYA I FEEL ZE LOVE

Don't be expecting it anytime soon, though, hun; games take a while to make, and I ain't taking my courses just yet. x3

I don't care if it takes fifty years! Just knowing is a bundle of awesome all on it's own.

And if it's you doing it......Mmmmmm, sexeh tiems - Whoooooo!!!!'Image

Legacy_Jthesunshinegirl

« Reply #1123 on: August 24, 2011, 10:04:40 pm »

Unfortunately, my gaming and writing computer is down at the moment (And /right/ when I got Legacy, too! D:) so I can't write, since all my text files and NWN is on there. :/ I don't know when I can afford a new motherboard, so it may take a while. Until then, INaH is on haitus. Sorry.

Sadness! Losing your computer like that must be awful! 'Image

I would post a Valen picture to cheer you up, but I'm absolutely terrible at finding pics...

Legacy_Eta

« Reply #1124 on: August 24, 2011, 10:26:38 pm »

Grrr so Im trying to lean how to draw, and I think it's going quite well seeing how i was drawing stick people a few weeks ago. It was all these adorible romance pics that convinced me :x some people have talent, I has time. :3 and maybe in a year or two if I finally get this down I'll add more valen to the world. Buts nobodies cares :/ *shrivels up into corner sketching furiously* :0 my friend just drew an adorible fenris chibi! God how I wish I could post it, xP id leave it on the fenris thread and just disappear.