Author Topic: Dark Sun Campaign (Looking for Players)  (Read 1932 times)

Legacy_ElWardoLoco

Dark Sun Campaign (Looking for Players)
« on: May 19, 2016, 04:05:06 am »

I have been playing NWN 1 as a DM for nearly a decade now, and it has been a long time since I have looked for new players.  With the NeverwinterConnections site gone, I have decided to try these forums.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I am looking to begin a new campaign in the Dark Sun Setting, based on 1993 SSI PC Game: "Dark Sun: Shattered Lands." 

The goal is to have 4 players minimum, 6 max. 

I am looking to have it be 2-4 hour game sessions.  

The game time would be Tuesday afternoon/evenings, between Noon-Midnight PST (flexible and dependent on the groups time needs)

Ideally, I would like to begin the game in two weeks time. (May 31st)

If you are interested or simply have questions, then feel free to post a reply on this forum or the game forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Campaign Forum

Campaign Wiki

DARK SUNSHATTERED LANDS takes place in and around the city-state of Draj, ruled by the sorcerer-king Tectuktitlay.

The heroes will begin in the blood soaked sands of the Grand Arena, where they will live and die as gladiators, battling against the twisted horrors of the wastelands for the amusement of the people of Draj.

The goal will be to survive and escape from the slave pens. The main plot of the campaign will revolve around the heroes unifying the villages of escaped slaves to make a stand against the Drajian army before it comes to cleanse the region of them. 

The PCs should be cooperative and have a desire to oppose Draj.                                                                

The players are encouraged to interact and build the world up around them.                                                  

PCs will begin play at level 3. 

The campaign is based on the 1993 SSI PC game; Dark Sun: Shattered Lands.

Requirements:

Neverwinter Nights + Shadows of Undrentide + Hordes of the Underdark + Patch 1.69
Community Expansion Pack 2.60 + 2.61 Patch
PrC Consortium 3.5
Darksun Custom Files{Updated 5/18/16}
Darksun Custom Soundtrack