Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 1465 times)

Legacy_DungeonMaster Dragon

Campaigns
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:29:50 am »

I'm looking to play any campaigns anyone would/could be hosting online over gamespy? I've seen alot of this over at Neverwinterconnections.com and was curious if anyone here does it? I'm thinking more weekly campaigns the plot continueing over multiple sessions at a time?

Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section lf the forums! I posted this under multiplayer first, and thought It could'nt hurt to make a second in this section since it seems more active, 

Legacy_Karvon

Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 04:02:56 am »

Yes, there are of us several regulars around here that play in, and/or run games at NWC. Most of the NWC based campaigns are pnp style games.  Most of them are invite only, so not immediately visible from the front page, but you can see them if you look at the game calender directly.  A PM to the DM of such a campaign might wrangle you an invite to join, as some are smaller and could include more players.

Regards

Karvon

Legacy_DungeonMaster Dragon

Campaigns
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 04:06:37 am »

Thankyou, do you know of any that I could send a message of a DM to?

Legacy_Karvon

Campaigns
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 11:03:06 am »

Looking at the calender for the next week....  hussie, Razorsedge1911 and Carlo One have games with open slots atm.  I have a campaign which could probably take another player as well, but my server just died this week and I'm in the process of figuring out how to replace it.

Karvon