Author Topic: NWN1: Weird behaviour in multiplayer  (Read 2212 times)

Legacy_Dsparil

NWN1: Weird behaviour in multiplayer
« on: May 20, 2013, 01:42:40 pm »

Hi All,

My friend and I are experiencing some incredibly weird behaviour and was wondering if anyone has seen this before:

I bought NWN from GOG.com to play over a VPN with a friend in a different country.

We started Shadows of Undrentide, and everything was going well for a few levels.

Then we hit lvl 3, and my friend who plays a Wizard, tried levelling up, but after he levelled up his spell book was empty. So he logged out but then could not log back in because it said he took Endurance twice and spells cant be twice in a spell book. So he couldnt play that char anymore.

So in order to not lose time, he created a new char and I used the console to give him XP to get to my level.

But ever since then when we try play together he can't see my char move, he says it seems as if it is lag, as I will be "moonwalking" in one spot and then teleport to a different spot.

It is not lag, because if we start two new chars it works fine. I also disabled the setting in the Server which forced legal chars. Still no luck.

Has anyone ever experience this behaviour? We are at our wits end?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Legacy_Elkor1991

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:46:10 pm »

Same problem here, found solution?

Legacy_Khuzadrepa

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:53:54 pm »

Quick question... why are you playing over a VPN?