Author Topic: Can't host my server anymore...  (Read 622 times)

Legacy_StefanoD

Can't host my server anymore...
« on: July 23, 2015, 05:24:07 am »

So yeah, I was hosting a server (called World of Sanctuary) and yesterday my ISP had a problem and I was without internet for the whole night. The internet problem was gone by the morning, I started hosting my server again and started to use the toolset for the module, the thing is, while I was in the toolset, I noticed that my server was still empty, so I tried to connect into it (I'm used to connect through Direct Connect) and I couldn't connect.

I was abled to connect through localhost (obviously) but not through the "custom" ip address I set...

Since I don't have a static IP adress I use No-IP so people can log in into my server.

I tried to check if my No-IP adress was working, and it said "Connection Refused", and then tried again with my external IP and I got connection refused again...

I've set my IP adress to DMZ (and yes, I checked if my IP had changed and redirected the DMZ to my new IP).

I openned all ports necessary in my windows, disabled all anti-virus programs and everything, but still I get connection refuse...

Can someone help me?

PS: I'll contact my ISP by the morning, since it's 1 A.M. already, and I've been trying to fix it since 3 P.M.....