Author Topic: Hosting a campaign  (Read 728 times)

Legacy_132435

Hosting a campaign
« on: December 13, 2013, 01:54:29 pm »

My friend and I are NWN DMs of ten years' experience. We left some time ago because of the declining player population, but after all these years we greatly wish to try the game again. We are ready and willing to make a private campaign for any number of people, from two to twelve, most likely weekly, and the time to be worked out for everybody's convenience. We both live in the United Kingdom. Our plan is very loose and uncertain, as we do not even know if there are people remaining who would be interested in such a thing. Our sessions are very role-play heavy, but always within the context of a grand and exciting adventure. Our players' decisions are the driving principle of the game, and the whole course of events is determined by their actions from week to week. If anyone is interested do message me.

Modifié par 132435, 13 décembre 2013 - 01:56 .

Legacy_KlatchainCoffee

Hosting a campaign
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 02:12:02 am »

I might be interested in chatting with you about various potential plans to take over the world, but this place doesn't allow PMs to non-'friends'.

Legacy_132435

Hosting a campaign
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:28:33 pm »

KlatchainCoffee wrote...

I might be interested in chatting with you about various potential plans to take over the world, but this place doesn't allow PMs to non-'friends'.

Thank you, I had no idea. If you or anyone else would like to contact me, add me to your friends list here or send an e-mail to neverwinternightsgame@outlook.com.