Author Topic: "Undead lord build" ?  (Read 1755 times)

Legacy_Guest_Lowlander_*

"Undead lord build" ?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 03:11:52 pm »

Geez, You couldn't have put that somewhere else and put in a link or some kind of search link instead of that ridiculously huge cut and paste???

No moderation, no etiquette. These forums are circling the bowl.

Legacy_Kail Pendragon

"Undead lord build" ?
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 12:23:01 pm »

ShaDoOoW wrote...

Kail Pendragon wrote...

If you got problem with me, then don't bring it into topics where peoples needs help. The OP want to hear others opinion, I gave him one.

One based on delusions and not facts.

You did not and instead you pointed my opinion as a BS based only on personal feeling/hate about me. ':sick:'

Nope, I pointed out that your opinion i snot based on facts based on my knowledge of facts related to the ECB guild builds which is something you evidently lack. I have no hate for you, I just have a clear idea of your level of intelligence though.

If you think the 30PM build is so good, then say it is and dont bring down other's opinions.
If you think the 40lvls builds from ECB are perfect for playing OC or majority other modules then say so.

Go back to school kiddo and learn some logical reasoning before talking to the grown ups. And check your facts before opening your mouth.

Legacy_Kail Pendragon

"Undead lord build" ?
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 12:25:25 pm »

Lowlander wrote...

Kail Pendragon wrote...
]The usefulness of your misinformed and ignorant statements i sinstead below zero, since it brings negative effects to those seeking information. Educate yourself first, then talk. Your quoted statements are unsupported by facts, so next time you state something get your facts straight. Otherwise, you'll keep on looking like the fool you are, as you have already proven countless times. Goodbye.

Seriously?

You did nothing but insult, with no actual content at all.

This is what is killing this community.

If we still had moderation like on the old (and greatly missed) forums, this nonsense wouldn't fly.

The misinformed BS based on no facts that Shadooow typically spreads is an insult to intelligence. As is your defense of him, but I'm not surprised either given the lack of it you have shown in the past.

Legacy_Kail Pendragon

"Undead lord build" ?
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 12:27:00 pm »

WebShaman wrote...

I would recommend the Melee Mage - however, it appears that the bookmark is no longer working.  Should be one available on the ECB link, however.

Crud, it looks like it is not on the WoG page, either!  The link goes to a white page!
Me not happy.

The_Krit has backed up all the ECB guild and is also aware of the issue some links have with showing up blank pages. He'll fix it in time, no worries.