Author Topic: Highest Hit Points Build Help **  (Read 918 times)

Legacy_-SilentSoul-

Highest Hit Points Build Help **
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:16:35 am »

Hey folks, ok i am looking for a build that can make over 1000 HP, no druids please. If this is possible please post info of the build, PvP build preferred, but if not that is fine. Just want over 1000 hit points. Thanks!!

Legacy_Shadooow

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 07:34:42 am »

You can have over 1000 hp, but you will sucks in pvp.

The most that I reached with playable build was 840 with wiz/PM.

Legacy_HipMaestro

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 02:25:30 pm »

-SilentSoul- wrote...

Hey folks, ok i am looking for a build that can make over 1000 HP, no druids please. If this is possible please post info of the build, PvP build preferred, but if not that is fine. Just want over 1000 hit points. Thanks!!

over 1000 HPs naked?  How are you planning to do damage..  with weapons or with damage shields?
A 10barb/30DwD will get 1140HPs naked and some HPs more (80 IIRC) in defensive stance if you take all Grt Con feats and lots of Epic Toughness but your AB will be crap.  Also, there is an alignment shift needed.  Does your server have an alignment manager?

a bit more specific, pls

Modifié par HipMaestro, 28 janvier 2011 - 02:45 .

Legacy_Will Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 06:22:36 am »

1000 hp? No Problem.

40th level Dwarven Barbarian (480 hp if maximum hp/level)

Starting 18 Constitution, adding every stat increase to Constitution (28 Constitution)
6 Great Constitution feats in epic levels (34 Constitution = +480 hp)

Toughness feat (pre-epic) = +40 hp
6 Epic Toughness feats (5 taken w/ Epic Barbarian bonus feats, 1 taken on standard epic feat) = +120 hp

Total = 1120 hp (+120 hp while raging from +6 Constitution increase)

While the hit points are massive and a bit of Damage Reduction, the build doesn't have any real major offense.
AFAIK, with the exception of increasing starting Constitution, this build offers the most hp.

Legacy_avado

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 11:48:00 pm »

The highest HP possible was a dragon build, iirc.  The others suggested are other non-druid options.  

The better question is, why do you want so many hp?  No AB means you wont have any killing potential which means that you will take a long time to die, but die you will.  Any input on the reason why so we can help you further?

Legacy_-SilentSoul-

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 08:13:25 pm »

HipMaestro wrote...

-SilentSoul- wrote...

over 1000 HPs naked?  How are you planning to do damage..  with weapons or with damage shields?
A 10barb/30DwD will get 1140HPs naked and some HPs more (80 IIRC) in defensive stance if you take all Grt Con feats and lots of Epic Toughness but your AB will be crap.  Also, there is an alignment shift needed.  Does your server have an alignment manager?

a bit more specific, pls

No, not allowed to shift alignment. Basically i have seen builds over 1000 in the server i play at and they were decent at PvP as well, just curious if anyone knows any builds.