Author Topic: Looking for campaign co-op buddy!  (Read 907 times)

Legacy_Flezz

Looking for campaign co-op buddy!
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:13:56 pm »

I just re-installed my NWN, I used to play a bit but never got TOO far into it (I really liked playing on Persistant World Servers), I got the diamond edition and it would be a real shame for me not to play through the rich native campaign that is NWN.. I'm a decent RPer (I think?) if that's your thing, I would like to have a veteran on board as I'm pretty new to the D7D ruleset and I would love to pick up some advice. I also have a deadset for voicecom to make things easier. If any one is interested let me know, I am available mon-wed almost any time and the rest of the week 11pm-3AM depending on what's going on in my social life.

Modifié par Flezz, 24 août 2010 - 12:15 .

Legacy_Jenna WSI

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:08:15 pm »

Welcome back. Everyone I know has already gone through the OCs. If you want to get into persistent worlds again feel free to check out World Serpent Inn. Setting is FR in the Vast and allows for Planestraveling to places like Sigil, the Beastlands, and other planar locals. Leveling is fun with pnp style dungeons, so it doesn't feel like grinding.

Rememeber to download the current (1.69) update to NWN and the CEP (community expansion pak) before trying out any PWs.

Legacy_Flamesz

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 07:42:54 pm »

I literally got NWN today, i've got a friend who has it aswell and will start a game with me. I'l ask to see if you can come along if 3 player co-op is possible?

Legacy_Khayness

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 10:49:45 pm »

Well NWN is the only BioWare RPG I haven't finished, so I would like to come. I'm GMT+1 so only the timezones can stop me.

Legacy_Karvon

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:27:02 am »

You might consider posting your interest and running your game thru neverwinterconnections.com (NWC).  It's a lot easier to coordinate folks from various time zones using their service as scheduled session times are calculated into your local time zone.

Karvon