Author Topic: DAO or ME adaptation with NWN interest?  (Read 2062 times)

Legacy_Mr. Versipellis

DAO or ME adaptation with NWN interest?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 04:48:24 pm »

Yeah. Why not? I'd like to see a module set in Thedas, I think the Tir Na Nog (The ones from DoD?) or whatever they were called tilesets would fit the look of the setting

Legacy_seventhslayer

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 06:52:14 am »

SHOVA wrote...

THACO rocks. High time the youngsters learned how to do math in their heads on the fly! Really its the stat point buy I hate. Thanks to it, and not rolling the dice it is impossible to have a starting stat greater than 16 in more than one stat. Stupid, lame, *insert other word here*.

I disagree with what the guy said above you about the "kids learning math." I hate math. But this, what you wrote, I have a more pertinent idea:

I've talked with some people on a board once about nwn and what it takes from D&D, and I agree, the stat buy system is a little "bleh." If someone could create a better adaptation towards the core rules (and I'm not saying NWN doesn't use any because it does), it would make the game more interesting and I think a lot more people who like to pnp might find playing NWN a good alternative if you can't meet...

...what am I saying, people do that nowadays anyway! But still...yes...I agree, the statbuy system needs to go. Or really, just optional.

Legacy_seventhslayer

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 06:56:25 am »

they do starwars and naruto gameworlds. ive seen them. so why not ME and DA:O? hell, let's do Jade Empire while we're at it.
EVERYONE'S A MONK! WOOT! ':bandit:'