Author Topic: Win 10 crash NWN complete.  (Read 2039 times)

Legacy_Spitfire123

Win 10 crash NWN complete.
« on: May 07, 2016, 05:10:12 pm »

I am having problems with my never winter nights Complete Saga. It keeps crashing it will not load games. Witch's wake won't load at all. any type of custom character ends up being this weird silver color. I am having overall problems with NWN on Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I appreciate any help. Thank you. (I'm a casual gamer and not an in depth computer guy, please go easy on me)

Legacy_Gruftlord

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:09:35 pm »

Tried this? It says win vista amd 7 but still applies to 8 and 10 (and was formatted when the forum background probanly was black, sorry)
http://forum.bioware...nks-for-all-os/

Sticky post, even a casual pc user should find them, but admittedly even the most selfproclaimed hardcore players usually are blind to sticky posts.

Legacy_AndrueD

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »

Sum ppl have problem with Complete way b4 Win10.  Most important is do crit rebuild 1.69 after install SoU & HotU.  Then try add premium after all Bio campaign look to work right 4 u.  Try toolkit too.

But still might have problem wid gfx depend on vcard/driver wut u have there so tell us all wut your rig look like so wen ppl who have same stuff on their box stop to read this they know better how to fix then just guessing.

Here some Win10 and Complete tech topic to read.  They might tell something 4 u to do that is easy.

Running NWN in Windows 10 - Post Your Results / Issues Here

NWN Complete Freezed on Updating component registration

A problem with NWN complete

Cannot Install NWN Complete

Sry to make sound so complecated but very old game with old gfx that new hardware not always support. Ppl here can help but need sit in your seat to do best so give all u know of your box.