Author Topic: Exporting a npc in a bic file  (Read 2545 times)

Legacy_cds13

Exporting a npc in a bic file
« on: July 08, 2016, 06:11:02 pm »

Hi, would it be possible to export a character such as, let me say, Meldanen or Vardoc or even Karlat in a bic file in order to pkay with it? I know it would sound strange but it's just for curiosity since somewhere I found Aribeth char in a bic file

Legacy_AndrueD

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:51:10 pm »

bic mean char file.  localvault hold all bics wut can be used for play.  NPC mean blueprint.  Export blueprint file with erf to other mods.

Different data stored in two kind of file. Only way to play NPC is open toolset, look at blueprint, use create for make same HD, race, skill, ability, inventory... all that stuff.  Mite ned custom create app like PRC, leto or other that make custom race like tiefling, undead, etc.  Ur problem is bic needs more data than blueprint have so ned to fill in all that with edit. Much more easy to just make with create in-game.

http://nwntool.coucou.net/ have diffrent way to make bic file than in-game.  mayb try that.

Legacy_cds13

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:16:14 pm »

Thank you, AndrueD. I hoped that woukd be easier but thank you for your answer.