Author Topic: Best Quest?  (Read 2094 times)

Legacy_cds13

Best Quest?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 07:30:47 pm »

I like the interlude where you catch Desther; a completely lone mad cleric which has been left alone by his new masters which tries to build his army of undead. A desperate but strong loser.

Legacy_Javatzis

Best Quest?
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 12:37:53 pm »

I liked the Charwood quest too! I liked a lot the fact that whatever you do there is no good ending (meaning punish the demon and free the city from the spell).

Modifié par Javatzis, 24 septembre 2011 - 11:38 .

Legacy_Progbear

Best Quest?
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 08:39:20 pm »

In general, the OC just seemed padded to me. Especially Chapter 2, with tons of superfluous quest that had no bearing on the main quest. The Castle Jhareg quest, which everyone else seems to love, in particular seems overlong, excessively difficult with little payoff and no bearing on the main plot whatever.

Chapter 3 seemed to be the high point of the game for me, the search for the Words of Power was challenging and exciting and everything you did felt important. The bit in the snowglobe, the Creator Race ruins and the adventure with the dragons were the best parts of the whole game for me.

Chapter 4 was well-done and well-paced as well (although facing two corrupted dragons at once seemed ridiculously excessive). I just wish the first two chapters were as strong as the latter two.

Legacy_Bayz

Best Quest?
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 02:43:26 pm »

Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 for me too. By far the only parts of the game were I felt the thrill of the Hunt, specially the Klauth's part (soloing) and the last dungeon, from the repelling of the siege to the end...hot stuff and tons of emotions there.

Legacy_SHOVA

Best Quest?
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 02:51:38 pm »

I liked finding the tombs in Neverwinter, though it was rather simple.

Legacy_Vampir Drache

Best Quest?
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 07:07:06 pm »

I enjoyed the whole game. The Castle Jhareg trial, the Creator Ruins Past & Present, and fighting in the Source Stone were my favorites.