Author Topic: chapter 3 the light puzzle in the creator race ruins.....  (Read 901 times)

Legacy_qwert_44643

chapter 3 the light puzzle in the creator race ruins.....
« on: November 20, 2010, 03:56:52 pm »

hello everyone,
im in chapter 3 in the creator race ruins trying to solve the light puzzle can anyone  give me the answer...oh yeah i could also use the answer to the smoke puzzle too.
thanks in advance,
qwert

Legacy_jmlzemaggo

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 05:36:07 pm »

In case no one answers your call, there is that "official OCs walkthrough", hidding somewhere in my signature. You'll understand I won't make it any easier on you, for I ran into the same d... puzzles myself, ages ago, but without even knowing of that walkthrough.
I'm just a jealous guy... ':whistle:'

Modifié par jmlzemaggo, 20 novembre 2010 - 05:37 .

Legacy_yendys314

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 12:04:57 am »

There's also fairly explicit solutions on a scroll available in many places in the ruins.  Many enemies in the ancient ruins(when you went back in time) dropped it, and I also found one in a bookshelf in the same level you're on.  But if you just want the solutions, here's how I remember it:

Light: There are three primary colors(red, yellow and blue), and three secondary colors(purple, green and orange) that you can get by mixing the primary colors.  Take four gems from the pool in the center - any two primary colors, and then two of the secondary color that you get when you mix the primary colors.  Place the primary colors in the primary pools, and the secondary colors in the secondary pools.  It's that simple.  For what it's worth, I used red, blue and purple.

Smoke: If you look at the brazier, there's a listing of colored gems(or maybe just colors, I forget) in a certain order.  Notice that the colors on the list are things like orange, purple, etc, while the powder in the table are all primary colors.  Think back to kindergarten, and do some color mixing.  Place the powder combinations in the brazier in the order dictated by the list.