Author Topic: Chapter 3 henchmen questions  (Read 2141 times)

Legacy_Nilfalasiel

Chapter 3 henchmen questions
« on: September 24, 2015, 10:28:05 am »

I have a few questions concerning the availability of henchmen at the beginning of Chapter 3. Are you only limited to the ones you finish Chapter 2 with? Or is it possible to call back all 3, if you've had them in your party at some point in Chapter 2?

Like, say I use Deekin and Valen for part of Chapter 2, but then replace Deekin with Nathyrra halfway through the Chapter and finish it with Nathyrra and Valen. Would the Reaper allow me to summon Deekin in Chapter 3 as well, or only Nathyrra and Valen?

Another question: if you free You-know-who in Cania then swap her into your party for a while, but don't finish the game with her, does she get some sort of Epilogue?

Legacy_Lilura

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 09:39:37 am »

I'm not sure, but there's an odd bug where Deekin won't be summonable in Chapter Three if he didn't leave the party at least once in Chapter Two (either by death or by dumping).

Legacy_Nilfalasiel

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 03:30:53 pm »

I'm not sure, but there's an odd bug where Deekin won't be summonable in Chapter Three if he didn't leave the party at least once in Chapter Two (either by death or by dumping).

Yeah, I've heard about this, which is why I was specifically referring to replacing Deekin with one of the others. I figured it was the most likely situation in which it may be possible to get the Reaper to summon all three henchmen.