Author Topic: Timing of HotU Relative to the Other OCs  (Read 1066 times)

Legacy_Bondari the Reloader

Timing of HotU Relative to the Other OCs
« on: May 14, 2012, 06:37:26 am »

Does anyone know when exactly HotU takes place relative to the other OCs? I know that the OC and SoU are supposed to take place at the same time (though the OC is so much longer even that timeline seems fuzzy; I guess you could take all of the time cut out of the desert caravan and possibly finding your way out of the Plane of Shadows into consideration), and HotU takes place some time after both of these events. But how much time has actually passed?

From what I could gather by talking to the Neverwinter companions, it seemed like they'd all stayed in Neverwinter for a while to help rebuild the city and then left to have their own adventures for a while. My personal guess was always five years (just because it's easy to think of things in fives and tens), but the more I think about it the more that seems too long. Was the number ever officially set in stone? If not, does anyone have any other guesses?

Legacy_Empyre65

Timing of HotU Relative to the Other OCs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 10:27:27 am »

It sounds like you know about as much about it as I do. I do remember seeing a time-line somewhere years ago, but I have no clue where. It was probably linked somewhere in the old forums, at least 3 years ago. I'm sorry I can't help you more than that.