Author Topic: Aribeth romance (spoilers)  (Read 2436 times)

Legacy_ZFR

Aribeth romance (spoilers)
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:28:36 pm »

So I'm at the keeper of names, and she tells me my true love's name, which turns out not to be Aribeth.
I tried picking all the good dialogue options... did I miss anything? Is it because I romance the drow before (though she's not my true love either).

I can google for some old topics in the old bioware forums, I can't access them... Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks,

EDIT:
Nevermind, I've found this topic

So if I understand it correctly, there is a bug even in the 1.69 patch that prevents this from being completed? And this applies to both good and evil Aribeth?

Modifié par ZFR, 22 septembre 2011 - 07:36 .

Legacy_Thiefy

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 12:33:57 am »

it's 3 months late, but actually the keeper of names randomly picks your true love, lol.

Legacy_ZFR

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:25:41 pm »

Thief of hearts, you're wrong here. It's only random if you haven't romanced anyone. If you romanced Nyatharra or Aribeth, then he will pick her as your true love. (there is a bug though preventing you from compliting Aribeth's romance).
If you didn't romance anyone, then as you say it is random.

Legacy_MrZork

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:23 pm »

If you have romanced both, then you may not end up with Aribeth. I never checked out how the exact mechanics of that work, but I know it is part of the script.

But, the other thing is that if Aribeth is the Sleeping Man's OTL, then she won't be yours.

Legacy_LoA_Tristan

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 06:45:04 pm »

There's a problem that was never fixed.  If you want to, you can open chapter 3 in the toolset, bring up the script hx_ari_romce_ad1, and on line 15 of that script, change the 2 to 1.