Author Topic: Puzzle in the Puzzle of Sepulcer level.  (Read 1051 times)

Legacy_Nyaore

Puzzle in the Puzzle of Sepulcer level.
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:44:57 pm »

Can someone help me with the statue puzzle at the end of the first area? The one witht he lightning gate that you need to open? I've done everything right so far, even went out and read the guide on gamefaqs just to make sure, lined the statues up perfectly so that they could disable the field. Yet when I throw the switch the lightning bolt the middle statue sends out does nothing. In fact immediately after I do this I get a text box saying that bothing happened and that 'something must be wrong'. What am I missing here?

Edit: Wait, never mind. I went back and re-read the guide and apparently I missed a few platforms in the lava area. I'll go back and see if throwing the switches on them helps.

Modifié par Nyaore, 06 octobre 2010 - 07:48 .

Legacy_Nyaore

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:58:40 pm »

Nevermind, figured it out. Guess this is what happens when you try to play a game like this with minimal sleep. Even the easy puzzles escape you. x.x

Legacy_Vaalyah

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:00:14 pm »

I hope I have understand correctly which room you are speaking about.

Each time you click on one of the statue, it rotates. You have to make it face the door (a lighting would strike if the direction is correct). After a statue is in the right position, just pull the level in order to "block" the position. When all 3 are in the right position, the door would collapse! :-)

Legacy_Nyaore

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 09:03:44 pm »

Vaalyah wrote...

I hope I have understand correctly which room you are speaking about.
Each time you click on one of the statue, it rotates. You have to make it face the door (a lighting would strike if the direction is correct). After a statue is in the right position, just pull the level in order to "block" the position. When all 3 are in the right position, the door would collapse! :-)

Yeah that was the one. My problem was that I stupidly forgot to play with the levers in the middle of the lava pit to the west of the statues, which prevented me from continuing on even after I aligned the statues properly. In hindsight it's such an easy puzzle I'm kind of ashamed I couldn't figure the second part of it out. *laughs*

Legacy_Vaalyah

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 05:26:32 pm »

Oh, don't worry... I had to figure out it for 10 minutes... after moving the statues, I didn't pull the level so after few seconds... they simply returned back in their own positions. In the end, I just went running from one to the other :-D