Author Topic: Chapter 2 henchman turn to stone. How do I free her?  (Read 3245 times)

Legacy_Desert Oasis

Chapter 2 henchman turn to stone. How do I free her?
« on: December 15, 2012, 04:33:27 pm »

This is at the very start of the chapter after you are freed from being in stone. I can't cast a spell thats stone to flesh and I have no potion that allows me to do so. So am I pretty much screwed? Is there an event that triggers after i do something to get my henchman back? Why on gods green earth does NO guide explain this? I've searched and everyone and their mother can solve this problem but me it seems.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Modifié par Desert Oasis, 15 décembre 2012 - 04:34 .

Legacy_MagicalMaster

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 06:22:52 pm »

Did you miss the ointment from the Sphinx?  Also, what class are you?

Legacy_HipMaestro

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:10:19 am »

Ashtara has a scroll of Stone to Flesh that any class can use.  It's expensive.  If you don't have enough gold handy, looks like you will going solo until you can afford to thaw out your playmate.  Note:  There will be other chances to become petrified in the future so be careful on hardcore or harder diff.  And save! Often!

These are the best tips for SoU that I've found

The Ointment that MM is referring to was in the room with the shield golem in the Ruins of the Interlude. That would have been the most economical way to thaw out the henchie if you didn't sell it or lose it.

Modifié par HipMaestro, 16 décembre 2012 - 12:29 .

Legacy_Desert Oasis

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 04:28:49 am »

Damn, thanks guys. I am a wizard so soloing that would be very hard unless I used summons. Its alright though, I had to use debug mode with clintched teeth to add enough gold to buy the scroll. No way in hell I am about to attempt the last part of the game solo with a wizard, lol.