Author Topic: Farmhand  (Read 1260 times)

Legacy_ZFR

Farmhand
« on: January 06, 2011, 10:25:41 pm »

As I got out of the kobold caves, I got attacked by a farmhand. His description says that I remember seeing him in Hilltop.

Is there anything more that can be done with this back in Hilltop? I don't remeber getting this before.

Thanks.

Legacy_TSMDude

Farmhand
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 01:59:01 am »

Told yah not to poop in his field....

(Never played the OC actually...)

Legacy_HipMaestro

Farmhand
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:52:28 am »

ZFR wrote...
As I got out of the kobold caves, I got attacked by a farmhand. His description says that I remember seeing him in Hilltop. Is there anything more that can be done with this back in Hilltop? I don't remeber getting this before.

You must have gotten him fired or had him chastised by his employers, the family where you rescued the daughter from Rumgut.  Your dialog selection(s) with him in the farmer's home determines whether the ambush occurs or not.

Legacy_ZFR

Farmhand
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:35:17 am »

That's.... weird.

I remember this conversation. I told him something, but when the female dwarf intervened, I told her we were just joking and were in fact good friends. I don't think she chastised him, in fact he was happy I replied as I did, said he owes me one and we parted amicably.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I got a good axe from the encounter. Was just wondering if there was anything more I could do about it. I'll go to the dwarf and see if there is anything new I could tell him...